[Steppes] crazy idea and slightly off-topic

shark shark75080 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 5 10:13:37 PST 2010

At last night's business meeting, Katya agreed to provide us with the dates that the various communities in the Steppes area were doing their walking events and to bring that info back to us. One group was doing theirs right on top of Warlord - Garland, I think. But there should be other options. We agreed to choose the date that fit the Baronial calendar the best, then move forward. Most of these seem to be late Spring early Summer.

Susanna