[Steppes] Steppes Interim Archery Marshal's internet is working again!

William Black Dragon ironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 10 20:19:57 PDT 2010

Woo Hoo!  After almost sixteen days of having an internet connection
problem on my computer it's up and working again.  Much thanks to
Lady Susanna whom stayed on the phone with me tonight to help
search out the problem as we went through it step by step.

Please bear with me as I catch up on your emails and much overdue
business.  I shall be taking care of it as soon as I possibly can.  If I
have not responded to your email by Monday pray contact me again,
I have a lot to go through and I might of overlooked it.

Regards,

Ironwyrm