[Steppes] Glaslyn Artisan Request

Nancy Chevalier chevalier8278 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 16 14:43:54 PDT 2010

Greetings,

The Canton of Glaslyn will be hosting our Artisan of the Flame event on August 21, 2010. Not only is this a great opportunity to display your work and prep for Laurels Prize Tourney, it is a great chance to teach a class!

This is a great event for beginnners who have never taught before, because this is a laid-back event with small groups. I am seeking two or three more instructors to fill out the schedule.  Please e-mail me privately if you have a class in mind that you would like to teach.  Anything,G-PG13, related to SCA will be welcomed.

YIS,
Aurelia