[Steppes] Cookout/ Practice

Brain Dead braindeadd77 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 18 12:09:33 PDT 2010

Im planning another Youth Fighter Practice at Burns Run East, Lake Texoma on
Saturday July 24. We will meet around noon, have practice for about an  hour or
so and then hit the water for fun in the sun. Come on out and have a  good time
meeting new people and helping the kids with their fighting skills.  Adult
fighters are also welcome to come and fight, both heavy and light. Hope  to see
you there.

> Conn mac Fhlaind ui Bhrian

P.S. Yes it will be hot, but that is why we are providing a lake :P Also, we can
do some combat archery if you want, there will be a few toys to play with. And
remember, free food. hotdogs and hamburgers mmmmmmm. let me know if you plan on
making it. I will post directions on Friday