[Steppes] No Steppes Archery Practice for July 4th:

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 1 09:09:37 PDT 2010

Thank you, Wil. We will miss everyone.  Our new Barony will be Unser Hafen in the Outlands.  August mountain camping events with freeze warnings at night will be quite different for us.

Gab

“It was a good clang, with the oiyoiyoioioioioioinnnnnggggggg that is the mark of a clang well done.” The Wee Free Men, by Terry Pratchett. (also the exact sound of a face connecting with a Paris traffic light) :D