[Steppes] OT - Moving sale

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 2 08:58:08 PDT 2010

Items to sell for our move to Colorado.  We would rather not take these items with us, so serious inquiries please.  Contact me privately and we can discuss prices.

- large oak computer hutch with cabinet doors
- unused bagpipes with all accessories including reeds, bag seasoning and instructions
- "Prison Break" clapboard signed by all of the cast members (acquainted with Wade "Bellick" Williams when they were shooting the series in Dallas.)
- Thomas Kinkade wooden wall calendar with hand painted plates for each month, each numbered and has its original certificate.  All hand painted date and holiday tiles included.

See photos of some of these items here:  http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1514760763#!/album.php?aid=2039264&id=1233585959

Probably more large items as we decide what stays and what goes.  Several camping items included in sale (will need new camping gear for colder temps on those Colorado summer nights) and some garb.

Those of you in the Barony of the Steppes, we will be having a moving sale either Saturday, June 19th or June 26th for the rest of the items.  I will send out an announcement as soon as we know the date.

YIS,
HL Gabrielle Honoree de Saint Pierre and Ld Jon Rolfsson

“It was a good clang, with the oiyoiyoioioioioioinnnnnggggggg that is the mark of a clang well done.” The Wee Free Men, by Terry Pratchett. (also the exact sound of a face connecting with a Paris traffic light) :D