[Steppes] Steppes Bard

Roger and Sabrina Hooten rshooten at suddenlink.net
Wed Jun 2 12:46:52 PDT 2010

I am trying to get in touch with Lord Svan (spelling?), winner of the Bardic at Warlord this year.  (He did an AWESOME set of pieces btw).  If anyone should know how to reach him (his home is Elfsea I believe) OR if the new Bard of the Steppes happens to see this on the list, please contact me at rshooten at suddenlink.net .

Thank you, People of the Steppes for another great event and especially to those who embraced and treated my lady wife (Alythea) and children (Samuel and Alexis) with such grace and kindness.

~Lord Ricard Valentinius Parvifeles - Bard of Glaslyn.