[Steppes] Please be aware that Steppes financial policy has changed

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Sat Jun 5 11:51:38 PDT 2010

Greetings all,

There may be some who have not noticed, I know I missed the official announcement of this and I feel this is important info, that a new version of the Steppes financial policy have been uploaded to the website.  The biggest change of note to the policy has been the makeup of our financial committee.  Our financial committee has been downsized from the previous five members with Seneschal, Baron/Baroness(one vote) ,exchequer and 2 others.  It now is limited and only consists of Seneschal, Baron/Baroness and Exchequer.

Cheers,
Alasdair