[Steppes] Terrell Fighter Practice, Thursday at the park.

Genie Barrett maggegene at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 09:55:01 PDT 2010

Hello all,

Now that we have several people coming consistently, it's time to move back
to the park in Terrell.

We have been starting around 8, but if anyone wants to come earlier and get
in more time with the sun still up, just let me know and we'll make it
happen.

Thanks and see you there
Magge

If you prefer to look it up, the park is Ben Gill Park in Terrell Tx.
We meet on Lions Club Lane, closer to 9th street than to 80.

Here are directions:

*From Dallas*:
Take 80 East
Exit onto 80, avoiding the 557 spur
continue on 80 until you enter Terrell
Left at the 2nd light, 9th Street
Left onto Lions Club Ln

or

Take 20 East
Exit onto FM148 North
Right onto 80/W Moore Ave.
Left at the 9th Street Light
Left onto Lions Club Ln

*We'll be on the left in the trees across from the basketball courts.*

* From Rosenfeld*:
Take 20 West
Exit at 34
Left onto 80/E Moore Ave