[Steppes] Steppes Archery Practice 6/13/10

William Black Dragon ironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 13 05:00:54 PDT 2010

Greetings,

We do plan upon holding our regular Steppes Archery Practice
this morning at the old Eastfield archery range 3737 Motley
Drive in Mesquite TX just north of I-30 & Motely exit and next
to the tennis courts.  You can park across the street at the end
church parking lot.

It's going to be warm so don't forget to bring plenty of fluids
and camp chairs so you can cool off under the shade trees.
We shall began around 10 AM and quit around 1 PM.

Come join us to loft some feathered shafts down range this
fine summer morning.

Regards,

HL William Black Dragon called "Ironwyrm"
Interim Archery Marshal of the Steppes