[Steppes] Populace Friday, June 25th

Liz Wilson ewilson618 at tx.rr.com
Tue Jun 15 10:36:15 PDT 2010

Just a reminder that if you are not going to be on your way to
King's College, June Populace will be at the house of Christianna
inghean Fearghus and Duncan de Bard on Friday, June 25th
at 7pm.  Light fare of pasta salad, fruit salad, etc. will be served
and some alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages will be
available, although food and drink contributions are always welcome.

We live in Flower Mound at 2713 Pasadena Place, 75022.  Phones
are 972-899-2501 (me) and 214-478-7894 (Duncan).  It is not as far as
you may think!  Consider taking 35E or 121 to 3040 going west (3040 is
Hebron Parkway in Carrollton)--there is probably less traffic this
way than around LBJ by Grapevine Mills Mall.

Hope to see you there!

Christianna