[Steppes] archery practice 6-20

Karen Calhoun kmcalhou at garlandisd.net
Thu Jun 17 08:10:38 PDT 2010

At the last practice, the interim marshal and his deputies have come up with a plan for weather issues.

We will cancel practice if:
1.  temps are expected to be over 100 degrees
2. a red ozone warning has been issued.

To combat this, we will be starting practice at 9am and ending around noon.  As always, check this list Sun morning for any cancellations.  We will post by 8am if practice is to be cancelled.

Looking at practice this Sun...  It's going to be hot.  I don't know if it will be 100 or more, the predictions are waffling.  There is also talk of a heat advisory.  We'll keep listening and let you know asap if practice is on or off.

Until then, stay cool.

Katya
Steppes Deputy Archery marshal