[Steppes] Steppes Gamesters

Seneschal of the Steppes seneschal at steppes.ansteorra.org
Sun Jun 27 20:01:26 PDT 2010

I'm sorry for the late notice, but I am going to have to cancel tomorrow
night's gamesters gathering. Normally, it is on the fourth Monday, but I
have not had time to prepare anything for tomorrow night due to Mundane
stuff getting in my way. However, for next month I am hoping to get together
at La Madeleine's in Addison for French games. We will get together for
dinner (if you want) then game after. I will post more to the list in July.

ON another note, Business Meeting is coming on July 5th at Midway Point.
I'll have more reminders on that

Regards,
Susanna Nightegale