[Steppes] THANK YOU'S

Susan Harkins shark75080 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 1 11:07:54 PDT 2010

Grace- Just wanted to say that you were MY rock all weekend. When something needed to get done you said, "I'm on it."  Even in the wee hours of the morning you were there with a level head helping me out. Thanks for everything and for always answering, stepping up and staying up!

I can't thank you enough. I have a hard job, but you made it so much easier! <3 you!

Susanna, Steppes Seneschal

Sent from my iPhone