[Steppes] character story webpage

Chiara Francesca chiara.francesca at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 21:04:35 PDT 2010

There actually is a page out there. Years ago we passed around the url and or document at the time. It was something out of the Known World Handbook at the time.

I will see if I can find one or the other for you but if you can find someone with a copy of the KWH they can look it up for you faster I bet. :)

♫
Chiara Francesca
(said in my best southern drawl) You want a silver lining to that sad cloud, come sit by me. :)