[Steppes] lost gauze dresses

ciard49 at aol.com ciard49 at aol.com
Sun Mar 7 22:55:48 PST 2010

Greetings everyone,

Three years now I have been trying to track down two gauze dresses that were loaned to some teenage girls from the Steppes who may have shared them with others in Elfsea.

Both dresses are 100% cotton crinkle gauze, 45 inch wide, full length, early period rectangular shaped with small sleeve holes, and wide trim across the top from edge to edge and around the neck.

One dress is white with wide trim I can't remember exactly. The other is olive green and has very rare 2 inch green and metallic gold celtic beasts.

The green trim was a gift from the Princess of Meridies for my scholarly work and the white one is one of my very favorites.

Please check and see if you have these dresses among your things.

I would dearly love to get them back.

thank you

HL Ciard O'Seachnasaigh