[Steppes] SUNDAY STEPPES FIGHTER PRACTICE

Wilkerson, Glen D glen.d.wilkerson at lmco.com
Thu Mar 11 09:21:50 PST 2010

I was just looking over the schedule for the fight demos at All-Con this weekend, Friday at 7:00 and Saturday at 3:00 are one hour demos.

But Sunday at 12:00 we are scheduled for a TWO HOUR demo, also we are currently the only scheduled activity in the room ALL DAY.

If they have not already, I would like to vigorously encourage the Steppes' Marshals to cancel the regular Sunday Fighter Practice and simply move it to the hotel for the afternoon.

Just a thought...

Don Alaric