[Steppes] Space Issues Improving

Liz Wilson ewilson618 at tx.rr.com
Thu Mar 11 21:12:47 PST 2010

Well, thank you to everyone who sent me tips for space saving.  I won't
reply personally to everyone at this time due to time constraints, but your tips have
helped tremendously.  I eliminated two tubs of things and also got some more
matching tubs so that my tubs would nest and stack better, then nested some
of them.   This meant I eliminated the two really big tubs I was going to use (which are
a pain in the neck anyway).   I collected a few quarters for the
laundromat because I don't have enough period kids clothes
for the week anyway.  So Duncan and I also pared down our garb a bit.
We used some space bags too and will also stuff things around the corners, of course.
We took out a few things we'd like to bring that are just too bulky and awkward to fit.
We found a soft side carrier for the top to borrow so we may try that to
try to keep things dry (or a tarp),  We did cut out a lot of food too, except for
things we promised to bring or things Wal-Mart doesn't have.   And I noticed that no one
told me to eliminate the liquor, although I understand that some may be available in
Hattiesburg.

My husband says it just might all fit now, so we will see tomorrow.

 Thanks again, and we will see you at Gulf War.

Christianna