[Steppes] Authorizing marshalls at Fighter Practice tomorrow?

Richard Culver rbculver at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 27 10:49:44 PDT 2010

Are there going to be any authorizing marshalls for chivalric at Fighter Practice tomorrow?  I have not gotten mine yet I and fear that I will not be eligible for this tourney season (givien all the ones I can attend locally are within the next two months) if I do not get it done.  I certainly would like to be ready for Glaslyn Defender.  If not then I will resign myself to pursuing bardic and A&S and getting in shape for next year.

Gódspéde!

Wihtric