[Steppes] Terrell Fighter Practice

Genie Barrett maggegene at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 13:58:20 PDT 2010

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to post to let people know that we are meeting tomorrow at my
place to discuss a new weekday to have the Terrell FP.  I really want to
start going to the fighter practice at Tiezie park and there others who
would do better on a different day.  So, come over tomorrow, if you have
armor to work on bring it and we will hang out in my family room, fix armor,
and plan the season.

Hope to see all who are interested, but if you can't come and would like to
in the future, please reply privately and let me know.

Thanks so much
Magge MacPherson
Bard

I live right off of Hwy 80 between Terrell and Forney.

The exit is *Windmill Farms Blvd*.  It is the first exit if you are coming
from the 551 spur (that connects 80 and 20) or the second exit after the
Forney Walmart.

Enter Windmill Farms (on the North side of the road)
Go straight through the Stop Sign.

Left on Reeder
Right on Iron Gate (second stop sign)
Right on Rose May
2110 Rose May Dr, Forney

I am halfway down on the left.  I have a large rose bush trying to eat the
pillar by my front door.