[Steppes] HOMEGUARD BARBECUE

Wilkerson, Glen D glen.d.wilkerson at lmco.com
Thu Mar 4 05:44:54 PST 2010

So far the preference for date is still split, so I figure, "It's barbecue, it's great, why do we need an excuse, LET'S JUST DO BOTH!"

First date - this Saturday, March 6, at 7:00.

Place - Green's Main Street Barbecue in Euless.  Make your favorite way to Airport Freeway and Euless Main Street, go north on Main Street a few blocks, the barbecue is on the right just past and across the street from a Braums.

The all-you-can-eat buffet is $12, single meat sandwich plates are $6.  Ice tea, water, and soft drinks are available but YOU CAN BRING YOUR OWN COOLER with your own favorite adult beverage.

Come eat, drink, tell war stories...

Alaric