[Steppes] OT: board needed

Elaine eshc at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 6 20:02:01 PST 2010

The biggest piece of corrugated board I ever found was from a
mattress factory's trash. It was 6' x 8'. I covered it with butcher
paper and lettered on that for a huge "invitation" to a charity ball.
The sign was in a bank's corner window. Don't know where a mattress
factory is nowadays, but it's a source you might look at if you are
really needing something big. Maybe an art store's shipping cartons
for posterboard or a fabric store's boxes for something like cutting
boards, how about a furniture store's boxes from, say, wall mirrors..
Weird places like those.......

Good luck.... and I like the Schopenhauer quote. Reminds me of advice
i gave a Knight-to-be at his vigil------"Learn to see the invisible."

Lete / Elaine