[Steppes] Steppes Archery Practice 3/7/10 is canceled.

William Black Dragon ironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 7 06:42:34 PST 2010

As so often happens this time of year the weather wizards prediction
was wrong.  It's not raining here yet, however you can feel it in the air
and hear the thunder.  A band of showers are approaching from the
southwest and should arrive within the hour.

So with much disappointment I must cancel today's Steppes
archery practice!

This was the last archery practice prior to Gulf War, we shall
discuss having a practice during Gulf War with our deputies and
the powers that be and post the results of discussion mid-week.

For those of you headed to war, a safe journey to all, and to the
homeguard, pray keep our beloved Barony safe, you shall be
missed!

Regards,

HL William Black Dragon  called "Ironwyrm"
Interim Archery Marshal for the Steppes