[Steppes] Populace 3/26

Alianorra MacAiodh alianorramacaiodh at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 23 19:34:19 PDT 2010

Is very glad to know her fellow members of Steppes will be at Populace and not out on the roads on a night she is working an ambulance shift. I hate the idea of ever seeing anyone I know in my rig.

Have a great time at Populace and looking forward to seeing you all Hale and Hearty at the Heather Dale House concert on Sunday.

Alianorra