[Steppes] House near Fighter Practice- Mary Heads Carter Park

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 28 22:48:33 PDT 2010

Don't forget, not only is the house close to fighter practice, but it is close to the Steppes storage facility.  And, there is a large workshop in the back.  Easy access to Bush Turnpike, Dallas North Tollway and I-35E.  We have already had some interest expressed.

Gab.

“It was a good clang, with the oiyoiyoioioioioioinnnnnggggggg that is the mark of a clang well done.” The Wee Free Men, by Terry Pratchett. (also the exact sound of a face connecting with a Paris traffic light) :D