[Steppes] thank you!

William Meriic wmeriic at tx.rr.com
Mon Mar 29 08:03:01 PDT 2010

I too wish to thank everyone for coming and supporting Heather and Ben.
They had a fantastic time and want to come back to Dallas soon.  We are
already discussing ideas for their next visit.  I promise to keep everyone
posted.

Also, I cannot thank Susanna and Viviana enough for their help in setting
up, running, and cleaning up this amazing event.  There was no way I could
have pulled this off without their help yesterday.

Wish them well as Heather and Ben start their long journey home with a trip
to Arkansas for another gig tonight.

Will