[Steppes] OT - Selling our house in Carrollton

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 29 09:49:52 PDT 2010

Thanks, Saqra.  You also stored our washer and dryer for us in the beginning when we first moved here.  We will always remember how helpful you were in that.  We hope to be back for visits now and then.  We should be coming down for A-Kon each June and may be able to make a 12th Night or a Steppes Warlord now and then.  Discovering the Outlands should prove to be quite interesting.  Also, let us know ahead of time if you are coming up for an Outlandish event. :)

Gabrielle

“It was a good clang, with the oiyoiyoioioioioioinnnnnggggggg that is the mark of a clang well done.” The Wee Free Men, by Terry Pratchett. (also the exact sound of a face connecting with a Paris traffic light) :D