[Steppes] Cookout

Brain Dead braindeadd77 at yahoo.com
Tue May 11 09:16:23 PDT 2010

Another reminder for those interested. The Sherman/Denison group is having a cookout on Sunday the 16th of May at Waterloo Park in Denison at 1:00pm. Everyone from The Steppes are invited, so bring your gear and we can do some unofficial fighting unless we have marshals present, then we can make it official. I will have a few boffer weapons and helms for the kids if they want to try out Youth Combat. Hamburgers and hotdogs will be served and maybe some chili. Please bring drinks and chips in case we dont have enough. I hope to see everyone there.

Conn mac Fhlaind