[Steppes] Sari Shops?

Traci traci at crimsonvision.net
Tue May 18 11:50:38 PDT 2010

Hello Everyone,

Gearing up for Warlord and was planning on heading over to the sari shop in
Irving this week to see if there was anything I could grab there.  I tried
calling the number I had to check on store hours but it's not working.  Does
anyone know if the sari place over near the (now demolished) stadium is
still open?  This was the info I had on it:

*Jalaram Sari & Electronics*: 1006-B West Airport Freeway, Irving Texas
75062. Phone: 972-554-7200*
*

**

*Any other sari shops around here worth checking out?*

**

*Thanks!*

*Elizabeta**
*