[Steppes] Denison Cookout (Again)

Brain Dead braindeadd77 at yahoo.com
Tue May 18 18:43:14 PDT 2010

Once again everyone in the Steppes is invited to a cookout in Denison Tx at Waterloo Park on Sunday the 23rd (day after Queens Champion) at 1:00ish pm. There will be a boffer practice and everyone is welcome to fight heavy or light weapons. We will be serving hamburgers and hotdogs. If you are interested in coming down I will post directions on Friday or Saturday. So far the forecast looks good and we are definately planning on having it. Please come out and have a good time. Everyone in Glaslyn is also invited.

Conn mac Fhlaind