[Steppes] Ansteorran Historical Wiki!

Jessica Smith jasiwolf at gmail.com
Fri May 21 13:55:26 PDT 2010

Greetings!
I got the wild hair to play around on the wiki and have decided to make sure
that all our Warlords and Champions and their consorts have at least a
minimal page on wiki. I've gotten all the Champion's and their Consorts
pages linked and they at the very least have their OP on them if applicable.

I don't have pictures, I don't have stories, I don't have persona
information - but if you do and you want it on the wiki and don't want to
mess with the editing yourself please, feel free to email me what you got
and I'll add it. :D
If you have any questions or comments please feel free to email me!
Thanks!
Lady Vyolante
Look I have one! >
http://historian.ansteorra.org/wiki/index.php?title=Vyolante feel free to