[Steppes] Rattan at Steppes Fighter Practice today?

Randy Shipp randyshipp at gmail.com
Sat May 22 23:32:48 PDT 2010

Hi there,

I know everyone's concentrating on tuning up for Warlord, so if this
needs to wait I'll understand.  I left a voicemail for Sir Morgan
asking him to bring rattan if he has any to sell, but just in case he
does not get the message in time, I thought I'd throw it out there to
the list as well.  If anyone has a stick of rattan, preferably fairly
slim, that they can part with, please bring it to Steppes fighter
practice today.  I'm hoping to build a sword and shield soon and start
playing again.

Thanks very much for any help you can offer.

Yours,

Antoine d'Aubernoun, mka Randy Shipp