[Steppes] Heralding Help Needed at Steppes Warlord

Brandon McDermott brandonsmcd at yahoo.com
Mon May 24 10:08:54 PDT 2010

Greetings unto all,

The time for Warlord is at hand. What this
means to us is a wonderful time full of comraderie, pageantry, and
honor. However as we all know this cannot happen without a small amount
of help from everyone. To that end, we are in need of volunteers for
site announcements and field list heraldry. Please, if you posses the skills or
inclination, lend your time and efforts in what capacity as you may
towards making this a wonderful event for the populace. Please forward your
information to my Lady Gwen verch Cynwrig de Ynys Mon, the Oakenwald
Pursuivant at herald at steppes.ansteorra.org. She needs your name, day/times you can work and how you can be reached.

Gramercy,

Sir Lochlan
Dunn
Deputy to the office of the Oakenwald Pursuivant

Send
Requests to: herald at steppes.ansteorra.org