[Steppes] Photographer wants to take pictures

Dana Busenbark danab-steppes at earthlink.net
Mon May 24 20:22:22 PDT 2010

I have someone that I have worked with in the past that has started
doing semi-professional photography. He's working on putting together
an updated portfolio and said he'd like to take pictures of folks from
the SCA in garb to put into his book. Typically his models are african
american women, but he's working on expanding out and has been doing
weddings recently. I told him I'd send an email and ask you guys if
there is sometime that we can set up for him to come out and get
pictures.

Fiona the Needleworker