[Steppes] Queen's Champion thank yous

Suzi Moore suzipdm at hotmail.com
Wed May 26 19:36:46 PDT 2010

I wanted to let everyone know what a wonderful group of people we have in Glaslyn.  Queen's Champion was wonderful thanks to all the people that helped out.  Please forgive me if I leave someone out - we have 6 more days of school left.
Thanks to:Damon for being in charge of the list field setup;Megan for running the gate and doing a wonderful job of decorating the hall;Vanessa for helping Megan with all her work:Kat and Dave for taking care of the sideboard so well;all the kitchen helpers (I didn't see everyone working there but you did a great job);Iain, Wolf, Ceinwen, Alex, Colleen, Louis, Aryeh, Gareth and Dunchad for setting up and tearing down;Aurelia for doing her usual wonderful job of waterbearing and making site tokens;Don Duncan for rounding up marshals;Gwen for rounding up heralds;Keira for keeping me sane;and their Majesties for allowing us to host this wonderful event.
Lady Micola SoranzoSeneschal of Glaslyn