[Steppes] Still need volunteers and Warlord Truck Load up.

Dale, Richard N DaleRN at aetna.com
Thu May 27 06:01:38 PDT 2010

We still need volunteers in the following areas:
Security- email Sir Lasguard or this list.
Gate - email HE Honour or this list.

We will also need volunteers to help with setup, teardown, heralding and many other things during the event. Contact me if you would like to volunteer!

Once again loading the Truck for Warlord will take place at 6:30 tonight.  Here is the name and address if you would be willing to help with load out .

U-Stor Trinity Mills 2551 Kelly Boulevard Carrollton Texas 75006

Thank you for your time.

Richard Fairbourne
Warlord Steward

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information. If
you think you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the
sender by reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail immediately.
Thank you. Aetna