[Steppes] May be late notice but...

Dana Busenbark danab-steppes at earthlink.net
Thu May 27 10:43:44 PDT 2010

I am thinking about renting a hotel room for Friday and Saturday night in Canton. I am going to want somewhere to go to get away from all of the heat after I get done in the hospitality tent on Saturday and before I go onto Security shift Saturday night.  Anyone on the fence about going that would want to share a room just down the way from Warlord's Site? There is a Days Inn that has rooms for $53.55 there in Canton. With a 2 night stay, it says you save 15. when you stay 2 nights, so that would be 15.00 off the 53.55 price, so make that what, 38.55 per night?

Anyone up for that?

Give me a call. My internet connectivity is sporadic thanks to this wireless here on campus at school.

Fiona the Needleworker
MKA: Dana Busenbark
469-222-9236