[Steppes] ATTENTION! A call for Merchants!!! (please cross post to other lists)

sue rogers suzannaherbalist at att.net
Thu May 6 19:57:01 PDT 2010

The link as posted takes me to the Warlord Merchants listing, and says for
further info to contact Lady Annwn.  But clicking on that link DOES NOT
generate a valid email address.  So what is the email address to respond to
to request merchant space???
Thanks for any help.

HL Suzanna, herbalist
Sue Rogers