[Steppes] Archery Practice for 5/16/10 is a GO!

William Black Dragon ironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 16 06:27:49 PDT 2010

My student's facts are uncoordinated, yes we are having archery this
morning, no there was not any late night gaming involved, too tired
from working on Warlord projects, it was att/yahoo failing to respond
that delayed the confirmation post.

Now to think up some truly wicked penance for taking liberties with
my request to post for me.  Mmmm well Alvin proved the pink tutu
in court doesn't work (he liked it too much)....and I've already mucked
out my fish pond for spring this week....I'm sure I'll come up something
just as nasty for my errant student before Warlord.  Maybe he can
join the squires for his Nexcellencies' Squires Duck Shoot at Steppes
Warlord for a start.  Heh heh he!

I never said I wasn't evil,

Ironwyrm