[Steppes] Sari Shops?

Alianorra MacAiodh alianorramacaiodh at yahoo.com
Wed May 19 09:29:43 PDT 2010

There are two really Good Sari shops in DFW that I like.

Bombay Sari Palace in Richardson is amazing, and if you have the time to wait for it they will order you Sari Silk in any color for a reasonable price. They have multiple weights so almost anythihng is possible.

Then there is Reflections in Irving right across from the mall on Beltline. Its in the same shopping center as the Hooters and an Indian Restaraunt. The ladies there are very helpful and the Sari's they carry are more high end. But they also have great jewelry, shoes, and Mens wear. If you go multiple times they give you a business card with a 10.00 off coupon and a free set of bangles. :)

Good Luck Sari Shopping and Hope you find what you are looking for.

Alianorra