[Steppes] Apologia v. Amra...

Kihe Blackeagle kihebard at hotmail.com
Wed May 26 18:19:06 PDT 2010

Well, the bad news comes courtesy of the mechanic - in a fashion, anyway.  (Vehicle, while safe to the best of my ability to tell, will not pass inspection without work on front brakes...)

Amra will not be at Warlord this year, barring seriously immediate & substantive miracle.  My apologies in advance to all, and more than that to some.

Pardon my shouting for a moment:  RATS!  RATS!!  RATS!!!

 Adieu, Amra / ttfn - Mike / Pax ... Kihe

Mike C. Baker / Kihe Blackeagle
Opinions? I'm FULL of 'em
alt. e-mail: KiheBard at hotmail.com
Buy my writings!: http://www.lulu.com/WizardsDen