[Steppes] Bordermarch Autumn Melees group camping.

Gene Drzymala gene_drzymala at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 1 18:25:13 PDT 2010

Hail hardy travellers (and other vikings)!

I'm heading to B.A.M. early Thursday and I'm inquiring if there needs to be a Steppes group area that I should try to save for others heading there as well. I have a 10 x 20 pavillion (mundane) that will be part of the communal area. Duncan and I have a consensus that the baronial pavillion will be near the lists.

So please let me know if this is something you'd like to share in, so I can judge what size area I should be looking for when I get there.

In Service,
Lord Ivan