[Steppes] ISO How To's!

Jessica Smith jasiwolf at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 10:09:49 PST 2010

Hey Everyone!!!
I'm collecting How To articles for the Steppes 12th Night page!
I'd like to feature artisans and researchers from the Steppes first, so if
you have an article you think someone may find useful for getting ready for
our Anglo Saxon Mead Hall please send it to me with permission to post the
article online!!
We need articles on how to make clothing, how to put together libations, how
to put together game boards and pieces, how to make accessories, etc! I will
even welcome articles with a not so serious bent (how to make sure you have
the best gossip anyone?) and articles that will help anyone get through a
un-themed 12th night will work too!
I look forward to being swamped with emails!
Yours,
Dama Vyolante
vyolante at gmail.com
Please feel free to forward!