[Steppes] group camping at Bordermarch

Gene Drzymala gene_drzymala at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 12 14:58:13 PST 2010

Well, I'll start with the unfortunate news...

As quoted from the website...

"Notes about “reserving space”:
   Bordermarch has held land allocation at site as a first come, first grab basis.
    We have plenty of land for camping with water available through-out the site.
After Site opens, You may still set-up camps for friends and family coming later.
-Roping off empty camping areas is not allowed, camp sites are on a first come basis. "

http://www.bordermarch.org/Melees/index.html

Having seen that, and looking at the site map and getting there about noon on Thursday...
I have 3 suggestions.
A) just to the left of the path heading to the list field (if available for camping).
B) halfway between the royals camps and the restrooms/showers just south of that camp area in the Ansteorran camping area.
C) just to the left of the royals area, across the path.

Whereever I get to set up, just look for my device (first son of the argent seawyvern on a azure field), the household device (crossed red swords on a black field) or the barional banners.

In Service,
Lord Ivan