[Steppes] Group space at Bordermarch.

Gene Drzymala gene_drzymala at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 13 07:07:08 PST 2010

Latest word from Lord Phocas,

I should be able to pin tarps around our camping area for tents to be placed upon when you arrive. So get me a tarp as soon as you can and I'll place it (10'x10' would be about perfect methinks). Right now, option area C - left of the royals campsite across the path on the site map, looks to be the optimal area. If there are other ideas, please let me know soon.

Baronial Pavillion options are still first come first served, but since the only list fields that will be roped off are for minor tourneys new to this year, that will leave a large area to place the pavillion for viewing of the melees. I do not believe I will have enough room to carry this pavillion on my trailer (sorry), but I will need to get a couple banners for the group area.

In service,
Lord Ivan