[Steppes] Steppes archery practice is still on hold!

William Black Dragon ironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 13 16:59:36 PST 2010

I regret to say our Steppes archery practice is still on hold
while the "powers that be" at Eastfield are trying to decide our
fate. Unfortunately such is the way when dealing with a committee.

We are not getting any negative feed back, they just don't
seem to know quite where to re-locate us to from what I
understand having ended the college's own archery program and
removed the range equipment from that location sometime back.

However take heart, we have one of our own local archers
working hard on an alternative and hopefully we will hear
something soon.

Regards,

Ironwym

HL William Black Dragon