[Steppes] Archery Practice 11-21-10

ylwrose2 at juno.com ylwrose2 at juno.com
Fri Nov 19 16:35:28 PST 2010

Greetings to All! ! ! A little bit about the site.  The part of the range we will be using has a 5 gallon water jug and 3 picnic tables, so at least bring a mug.  Ground quivers may be used in the grass, but not the gravel (I'll explain if you ask).  When you get to the Elm Fork site, drive as far back as you can until you get to the gravel road.  Find a place to park and you will have a less than 5 minute walk from the lot to the range.  Garb is okay, as it will give us a chance to 'recruit'.  Be aware that this is a gun shooting range also, and we be hearing a lot of shotguns tring to shoot down those elusive clay pigeons. BE ASSURED the two ranges do NOT overlap or interfere with one another in any way, so it is safe for the kids. Elm Fork Shooting Sports is on Luna Road between Royal Lane and Northwest Highway, just a little west of I-35.  If you have any questions, please e-mail me.   See You, Sunday! Francesca