[Steppes] Chivalric & Youth Practices for Sunday 11/21

Melissa Koehler rhiannasmom at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 20 20:49:23 PST 2010

As our Barony was fortunate enough to have many of its' populace, including Marshalls and deputies, participate at BAM this weekend, I must reluctantly declare the Sunday practices to be "Unofficial".  Mind you this does not mean that those of you (like myself) who were left behind (insert sad violin music) cannot meet and beat each other, it just means that I cannot guarantee anyone to marshall your fight.  Enjoy your weekend!

Katerina