[Steppes] a call to the Companions to the Order of the Oak of the Steppes

Baron of the Steppes baron at steppes.ansteorra.org
Thu Nov 25 19:19:56 PST 2010

I would like to remind the Companions to this august Order that we are
having a meeting on December 1st at 7:30pm, at the home of Baron Duncan and
Baroness Genevieve.

Also, if you are an Oak and not aware, you should know that there are Oak
specific means of communicating: first, there is an Oak email list; second,
there is a sub-forum on the baronial forums dedicated to the Oaks.

Please contact me if there are any questions on how to join either the
e-list or the forum.

I look forward to seeing as many of you as are able on December 1st.

Thanks for your past, present, and future service to our Barony.

Baron Duncan