[Steppes] Help needed in the Mesquite area

Sabine Curter purpleermine at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 14:42:18 PST 2010

Greetings to the List!

Mistress Michelle, Mistress Ameline, and myself have decided to venture
forth and Revel with our Neighbors to the East! We will be leaving DFW on
Friday after work to head to the Barony of Axemoor's Christmas Revel. We are
hoping that we can locate someone who lives in the Mesquite area (preferably
somewhere in the vicinity of the 635/Hwy 80/I-30 interchanges) who would be
willing to let us meet at your house and leave one vehicle behind for the
weekend. If you can be of service, please contact me privately.

Thanks!

Sabine